- 5/7/8x Fortress Knight
- 3x Armored Knight
- 2x Warrior
- 2/4x Cavalier (Normal/Hard and Maddening)
- 2x Paladin
- 2x Dark Bishop
- 5x Pegasus Knight
- 4/2x Archer (Normal and Hard/Maddening)
- 1/2x Sniper (Normal and Hard/Maddening)
- 1x Warlock
- 1x Mercenary
- 2x Mage
- 1x Grappler (Maddening only)
An allied Swordmaster will arrive on turn 2. Get him to the highlighted spot to set fire to most of the map.
2 enemy Falcon Knights will spawn behind Randolph every other turn, starting turn 1
On Maddening mode, 2 Falcon Knights and a Paladin appear and move every odd turn, starting in turn 1 enemy phase.
- Magic Bow - Dropped by Sniper
- Brave Lance - Dropped by Paladin
- Goddess Ring - Dropped by Fortress Knight (Hard and Maddening only)
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
[insert strategy text here]