The Art of Fire Emblem Awakening (ファイアーエムブレム 覚醒 設定資料集 Knights of Iris, Fire Emblem Awakening Model Sheets Knights of Iris) is an official artbook detailing Fire Emblem Awakening.
- Publisher: ASCII MEDIA WORKS (2012), Dark Horse (2016)
- Release: December 7, 2012 (Japan), October 18, 2016 (United States)
- Price: 3,990 yen (tax included)
- Type size: A4 size 320 pages
- ISBN 978-4048866941 (Japanese version)
- ISBN 9781616559380 (English version)
The book includes over 300 pages of official artwork, in-game CGs, concept arts, and in-game dialogue.
- 71 pages of official artwork for all playable characters (except Robin) and official artwork for all DLC characters from Marth to Ike. Est, Catria, Palla, and Katarina's DLC designs are not included as they debuted after the book was finished.
- 58 pages of character, character class, and weapon concept arts
- 36 pages of in-game chapter CGs, Confession CGs, and in-game movie storyboards.
- 24 pages of official fan ranking poll result, character voices, and game credits.
- 31 pages of in-game sprites, Awakening website illustration, and DLC/Einherjar cards.
- 100 pages of support conversations.
- The book incorrectly confuses Valm for Ylisse, saying that it consists of Ylisse (country), Ferox, and Plegia and that it was once known as Archanea.
- For the list of works in which the DLC characters appeared in, the English version updated it to include Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, Codename: S.T.E.A.M. and Fire Emblem Fates.