'Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance' - Chapter 16
Do you like this video?
“I've received reports that Bishop Oliver, the duke of Tanas, is up to something suspicious. Duke Tanas has a villa near the woods of Serenes. Go there, and return with irrevocable proof of...whatever he's doing. If you succeed in this, I promise to support your Princess Elincia with all the power at my command.”
The Atonement is Chapter 16 of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
|Stefan||***||Stefan recruited and is alive||Occult Scroll|
- 2 Soldiers at end of turns 7 & 8 in southwest corner.
- 1 Soldier, 1 Archer, and 1 Thief at the west door at the end of turn 8 (Thief appears at the end of turn 5 on Hard).
Enemies to note
- The mages nor the boss in the throne room move.
- A halberdier and a myrmidon are in the locked east room.
- An archer and a myrmidon are in the locked west room.
- Northwest room, left: Bolting
- Northwest room, right: Physic Staff
- Northeast room, left: Ashera Icon
- Northeast room, right: Silver Lance
- Center room, upper-right: Full Guard
- Center room, lower-left: Dracoshield