Script Transcription done by FEPlanet
Part 1 Chapter 2: The DispossessedEdit
- Nolan: Just a quick half-mark, and we'll be in Kisca. I'd like to stock up there, but...
- Sothe: Begnion will be on the lookout for us. Let's steer clear of towns for now, unless we want more trouble.
- Edward: Don't tell me... This means another night sleeping on the cold ground with nothing but bugs to keep us warm!
- Micaiah: Oh, Edward, it's not that bad! The forest is so beautiful and serene. I'd almost rather be out here. Right, Yune?
(Laura runs up to the group)
- Laura: Um...excuse me. Are you people heading to town by any chance? Our abbot is ill. He needs medicine, but Begnion soldiers are hoarding our provisions in the manor house.
- Micaiah: The Dawn Brigade, at your service! I'm sure we can help you and your abbot.
(Scene change; Lord Kisca's Manor)
- Micaiah: Sothe, do you know the layout of the manor?
- Sothe: I was here years ago. As I remember, there's a large armory tucked deep inside the building. And if I understand correctly, Begnion soldiers guard valuables they've stolen--from rare objects to necessary supplies--in that armory.
- Micaiah: Then the medicine will be there, too.
- Laura: Are you sure you don't mind?
- Sothe: Of course not! Danger is part of our work. Leave everything to us!
- Micaiah: Your abbot will have his medicine.
- Laura: Oh, thank you so much! Good luck!
Battle Begins Edit
Turn 1 Enemy Phase Edit
- Zaitan: Intruders, you say?! What with a full battalion stationed here? The gall! And the intrigue! Now, listen up, my men, catch 'em midstream and filet 'em like fish!
Turn 2 Player Phase Edit
(Sothe unlocks the armory door)
- Sothe: That takes care of the locks. Now, I just have to figure out how to get everybody safely up here.
Turn 3 Player Phase Edit
(Sothe appears in the northwest)
- Begnion Soldier 1: Hey, you! How did you get in here?!
- Sothe: We are the Dawn Brigade. We go where we please. We're here to reclaim what you've stolen from the people of Daein.
Turn 4 Player PhaseEdit
- Begnion Soldier 1: Sir! There are burglars on the loose! Several young men and women have broken into the manor house!
- Jarod: Did you say women? What... What color is their hair?
- Begnion Soldier 1: There are two girls. One has bizarre silver-colored hair, and the other--
- Jarod: The Silver-Haired Maiden! Hm, very well. I want all soldiers on hand. Capture the girl...alive. Do what you will with the others, but bring me that girl! Understand!?
- Begnion Soldier 1: Sir, yes, sir!
Engaging Zaitan Edit
- Zaitan: Don't move a finger, thief, or I'll skewer you with my lance and serve you for lunch!
Micaiah attacks Zaitan Edit
- Zaitan: The Silver-Haired Maiden! I've got you! Lucky for you, Jarod wants you alive--but there's no escaping now!
- Micaiah: I'm afraid I have to disappoint you.
- Zaitan: Oh, how pompous! Try to "disappoint" me, and I'll break both your arms!
Zaitan attacks Laura Edit
- Zaitan: And what have we here? A decent lady like you mixed up in such scurrilous company?!
- Laura: You're a fine one to talk! You Begnion mock the will of the goddess! Repent your sins!
- Zaitan: How dare you preach at me, you ignorant little girl! Soon, you'll be naught but rust on my lance!
Zaitan dies Edit
- Zaitan: With this many, we...can't...hold them back... Call...for...rein...force...ments...
Laura arrives at the objective Edit
- Laura: At last... Glory be! The abbot will have his medicine. Wait for me here. I'll return soon.
(In the nearby forest)
- Sothe: Well done, everybody! Are we all present and accounted for?
- Micaiah: Wait! Laura's missing! She was just with me.
- Sothe: Let's split up and search for her. Micaiah, you come with me.
- Micaiah: ...Hm, the forest is huge. We can cover more ground if we search individually.
- Sothe: But...
- Micaiah: Let's rendezvous at Kunu Swamp in three marks' time.
(Scene change; Micaiah is searching alone)
- Micaiah: Somebody's nearby...
- ???: You sensed me, did you?
- Micaiah: Where is Laura?
- Jarod: And you saw through my ruse. You're as clever as they say, my dear. You even came alone. How brave of you. Was that to give your friends a chance to escape? What a thoughtful little thing you are.
- Laura: Mi-Micaiah! Don't come any closer!
- Micaiah: Laura! Let her go! She isn't one of us...
- Jarod: Now, you know I can't do that. She's a valuable hostage, just like you!
- Micaiah: No! Yune, fly away!
- Jarod: Argh, dratted bird! Yes, get that mangy flying bag of bones out of here before I squash it like a fly! Tch. How annoying.
- Jarod: Enough of this! Back to the castle. As long as we have these two, the others don't matter.
- Alder: Sir. All hands, withdraw!
- Micaiah: I've got a bad feeling about this...