Part 1: Undying FlameEdit
- Anna: Listen up troops! The eastern reaches of Askr are under attack! They're targeting Gnótthæð!
- Sharena: Is it Embla?
- Anna: we don't know. The soldier who carried the report is unconscious... with terrible burns all over his body. In his suffering, he repeats one phrase, again and again: "the flames..."
- Alfonse: The flames...
- Anna: We must find out what's going on. It's well past time we left. Make your preparations quickly and move out!
- Alfonse: What...has happened? This place was famous for its bountiful farmland... But you'd never know it now.
- Sharena: We...we used to come here with Mother when we were children... This is a cruel rebuke to my memories. Beyond cruel...
- Anna: Alfonse! Sharena! Be on your guard! The enemy is here!
- Anna: They're marching under the Emblian banner-that's certain.
- Sharena: So it is Embla that's behind this. I'll never forgive them!
- Alfonse: Hold a moment, Sister.
- Sharena: Why?
- Alfonse: Take a look at these flames... they're not dying down. In fact, they seem to grow even hotter... I've never seen anything like it before. Flames like this could turn a river into nothing but steam... Flames undying...unquenchable... The prophecy... Can it be?
- Anna: What? No! that's just a silly old book.
- Sharena: What are you two bickering about?
- Alfonse: There's a very old book of prophecy... It tells of the end of the world. "Cloaked in flame, he crosses the sea-unquenchable, insatiable, undying flame. Trees fall, mountains burn, steam billows. The seas are swallowed. Stars become cinders, and the moon falls from the sky. The world devoured by flame, smolders out."
- Sharena: Smolders...out? You can't mean that it's destroyed, can you?
- Anna: We need to find out more about who we're really up against. We have to keep pushing forward. I wish I knew just what we're facing.
Part 4: Stars Become CindersEdit
- Anna: Hurry! We're almost there. This is where that report came from... Get ready, Kiran.
- Fjorm: Hahh I will... I will... avenge you... mother...
- Surtr: How weak you are. Your strength is already fading. You can't even fight back. To think you pointed your weapon at me- a king! Did you think you would survive? Did you? You'll suffer for that impertinence.
- Fjorm: Aaagh!
- Surtr: Feel that pain, child of ice. Feel it... and tell me what you desire most. Should I scar your face with flame? Or should I burn your fingers to ash, one by one... As I did to your mother? What would you have me do, hmm?
- Fjorm: Surtr!
- Surtr: Ha-ha-hah! That is a fate of the weak- To be trampled. So it goes... Strike at me! Show me your last, lingering flame- before it flickers out!
- Fjorm: Surtr! I swear... that I... You will never...
- Surtr: Is that all? She's already lost consciousness. What a joke! Not even fit for a toy...
- Loki: What next, my king?
- Surtr: We march. My flames will soon reach every corner of this land.
- Loki: You don't waste any time, do you? As for this one... You're just going to cast her aside here? Well, well, well... I'll give you plenty of attention, sweetie... Hee-hee!
Part 5: Enchantress of the MistEdit
- Fjorm: Mmgh...
- Loki: Rise and shine, Princess! It's time for us to play a little game... Oh, but here come some pesky little rodents. I have a feeling they'll want to spoil our fun.
- Anna: You! Tell me your name and your affiliation- Wait a minute! Who do you think you are?
- Sharena: Two...Commander Annas?
- Loki: This must be so very shocking for you, mustn't it? You have my apologies, my dear.
Loki shapeshifts into Sharena
- Loki: I supposed it's true that we've never met in person...
Loki shapeshifts into her true form
- Loki: I am Loki, loyal servant of His royal Highness, King Surtr. Pleased to make your acquaintance. I am even more pleased to bid you farewell... Though I must apologize, I suppose. You'll be dying here.
- Anna: We've pushed through the enemy's line, Summoner! Our job now is to capture their leader.
- Loki: Oh, wouldn't you just know it. I lost. How strong you all are... Especially you, Summoner. I've taken a little bit of a fancy to you. Yes, you, Summoner... Here's hoping we meet again, my dear! Hee-hee!
- Anna: Hold it right there! I'm not finished with you yet. I want answers! Hmm, Summoner? What is it? Light's coming from Breidablik... And it's pointing the way over there...
- Fjorm: Uhn...
- Sharena: Look! Someone's collapsed! It's a woman...
- Alfonse: It seems her lance is resonating with the divine weapon.
- Sharena: Alfonse: She's still breathing! Do you think she's a Hero from another world?
- Alfonse: I don't know...but I do know we can't just leave here here.
- Anna: Agreed. Let's take her back to base.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.