“The Laguz Alliance, bolstered by the hawk tribe and by Soren's tactical genius, thunders across the Begnion-held river. Emboldened by their success, they move east with amazing speed and capture the northern stronghold, Castle Seliora. The Laguz Alliance has made a vital step in its march toward the Begnion capital, Sienne. Begnion has now lost a valuable defensive line in the Ribahn River, and the Central Army has been forced to retreat east, taking refuge in Castle Gaddos. The morale of the Begnion soldiers is kept high by their faith in General Zelgius, while the Begnion nobles smolder with resentment at their defeat.”
The General's Hand (名将の一手 Meishō no ite) is the chapter 3-4 of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- Map Affinity: Wind
- Ike or Ranulf dies
|Shinon||***||Shinon is alive||Blue Gem|
- Clear: (easy/normal: 3500), (hard: 1750)
- In 10 turns: (easy/normal: 1750), (hard: 875)
- Gallian soldiers' survival (per unit, max 5): (easy/normal: 200), (hard: 100)
- Experience gained by the NPC units
- Ettard (12 east, 33 north, the tile above the top ballista pedestal)
- Coin x2 (one by nearest ballista 1 tile down, 1 west; other by the General in the middle ledge by himself, 1 left of him)
- Despite Ike saying before the battle that it's a race against time, this chapter doesn't have a turn limit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.