“Three years ago, Crimea freed itself from Daein tyranny. Its nobles used that freedom to berate the queen and scrabble for power. Disgusted with their greed and arrogance, Ike and the Greil Mercenaries left the court behind and returned to work. Thanks to their efforts and to Queen Elincia's even-handed rule, Crimea has avoided a bloody civil war. Before departing the capital once again, Ike receives disquieting news from Queen Elincia. The Black Knight, the man who murdered Ike's father, has once again been seen in Daein. The queen's words hang heavy over Ike as he leads the mercenary group back to their headquarters.”
This victory is rather unusual because, unlike other siege missions, Skrimir, who is an Other unit, must be protected until he reaches the designated square.
- Map Affinity: Earth (characters with this affinity receive a bonus)
- Clear: (easy/normal: 1500), (Hard: 750)
- In 7 turns: (easy/normal: 750), (Hard: 375)
- Gallia army's survival (per unit, max 23) (easy/normal: 200), (Hard: 100)
- Crossbow (drop from Silvano) It will be sent directly to your convoy if the boss is killed by Skrimir, Ranulf, or a laguz alliance soldier.
- Coin x5 (Hidden treasures) Move (2 east, 13 north) and (4 east, 13 north), (12 east, 20north), (taking the left corner, 5 south and 2 east or something close) and (doing the same, 13 east)
- from the bottom left corner
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.