Background[edit | edit source]
Fire Emblem: Archanea Saga
Princess Minerva discovers deserters of her Macedonian army have been attacking villages near Orleans. Although Hardin is her enemy, she joins forces with him to defeat the deserters.
Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem
The Kingdom of Aurelis is situated at the north-eastern grasslands of Archanea. Since its founding, this bountiful nation has shared extremely strong ties with the holy kingdom of Archanea. However, under the fierce offense of Medon's Dragoons, led by Princess Minerva, it has already relinquished half of its territory. As Princess Minerva and her subordinates pass by a village along their way back to their post at Aurelis...
Episode Information[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Frost joins once you get close to him ( it might be a good idea to recruit him quickly, since he is the only healer).
- Northeast village contains a Vulnerary.
- North village also contains a Vulnerary.
- Moving a unit on the fort will get you another Vulnerary.
- The Armor Knights near the south all hold droppable Vulneraries.
Reinforcements[edit | edit source]
- Reinforcements (one Social Knight, Horsemen or Dragon Knight) occasionally appear from the northwestern fort (near Ruben). They stop coming once you move a unit onto it.
- Reinforcements (Fighters and Thieves) appear from the northwest occasionally once Ruben has been defeated.