|Need an Image!|
|This article is in need of an image. Remove this template when an image has been added. If you are unsure whether or not an image is appropriate, please discuss it on the Talk Page.|
Fire Emblem: Akaneia Saga
Princess Minerva discovers deserters of her Macedonian army have been attacking villages near Orleans. Although Hardin is her enemy, she joins forces with him to defeat the deserters.
Fire Emblem: Shin Monshō no Nazo ~Hikari to Kage no Eiyū~
The Kingdom of Aurelis is situated at the north-eastern grasslands of Akaneia. Since its founding, this bountiful nation has shared extremely strong ties with the holy kingdom of Akaneia. However, under the fierce offense of Medon's Dragoons, led by Princess Minerva, it has already relinquished half of its territory. As Princess Minerva and her subordinates pass by a village along their way back to their post at Aurelis...
The Red Dragon Knight is Episode 2 of Fire Emblem: Akaneia Saga. It is later remade as a downloadable episode in Fire Emblem: Shin Monshō no Nazo ~Hikari to Kage no Eiyū~.
- Frost joins once you get close to him ( it might be a good idea to recruit him quickly, since he is the only healer).
- Northeast village contains a Vulnerary.
- North village also contains a Vulnerary.
- Moving a unit on the fort will get you another Vulnerary.
- The Armor Knights near the south all hold droppable Vulneraries.
- Reinforcements (one Social Knight, Horsemen or Dragon Knight) occasionally appear from the northwestern fort (near Ruben). They stop coming once you move an unit onto it.
- Reinforcements (Fighters and Thieves) appear from the northwest occasionally once Ruben has been defeated.