Story[edit | edit source]
Dimitri receives word that Arianrhod, also named the Silver Maiden, is in the grasp of the Empire. He believes that the Kingdom will be continually attacked at its weakest points unless the fortress is retaken. There are Imperial reinforcements headed to Arianrhod, which will make it more difficult to take back the fortress, and Dimitri has no idea when they will arrive. At the professor's suggestion to go now, Dimitri agrees.
Availability, Unit(s) and Suggested Level[edit | edit source]
Available until 8/23
Suggested Level: 37
Initial enemies[edit | edit source]
- Hanneman/Warlock (if Hanneman was recruited)
- Manuela/Assassin (if Manuela was recruited)
- 2x Warlock
- 2x Sniper
- 7/10x War Master (Normal/Hard and above)
- 6x Fortress Knight
- 3x Bow Knight
- 6/8x Paladin (Normal/Hard and above)
- 1x Holy Knight
Reinforcements[edit | edit source]
- 1x Paladin from the east entrance every few turns, stops when Manuela/Imperial General is defeated
- 2x Paladin from the south entrance when close enough to Hubert, arrives every turn afterwards
Items[edit | edit source]
- Advanced Seal - Dropped by Manuela or her replacement
- Energy Drop - Carried by the SE most Paladin, must be stolen
- Elixir - Carried by Hubert, must be stolen
- Goddess Icon - Carried by the south-most Fortress Knight, must be stolen
- Umbral Steel - Chest
Battalions[edit | edit source]
- Blue Lion Knights
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
[Insert Strategy here]
There are floor traps in several patches on the map that will harm any units standing on them, and there are two levers. The levers are misleading, because even if both are pulled, the traps will still fire. Hanneman or the Warlock in his place is the one controlling the traps and must be defeated in order to deactivate the traps.
Magic users are useful to defeat the heavily armored enemies.