- "I am Thrasir. The one who called me here... It was you, wasn't it?"
- "Brother... I will fix things. So wait for me..."
- "My brother gave me this tome. The cover is worn, but I treasure it."
- "As your general, I will see your foes defeated... I'll snap their heads off, like so many dolls."
- "Líf and I have fought together for some time now. We share a bond."
- "Do not address me as Veronica. I am not her. My world, my destiny... they are likewise not hers. I am Thrasir."
- "I am Thrasir, general of the realm of the dead. Well, no...a general of Friend's forces now." (Greeting from friend)
- "My world was destroyed... And my battle was lost. My hope is gone. Or so I had thought. Your presence makes the fantastical seem real. Some day, perhaps, my brother... You... I know that even you cannot save a world that has fallen to ruin. I know that... But I can't help but cling to my selfish wishes. Do not let it trouble you." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "You're always spending your time with me. What do you get out of it?"
- "What was that? Is that how you greet people in the Order of Heroes?"
- "Prince Alfonse is here. So is Princess Sharena. No...no, never mind. It's nothing."
- "Princess Veronica is a foolish child. She is far beyond help."
- "You must know that I am your enemy. Why are you so kind?"
- "Even if it would cost me my life, I want to save my brother."
- "I am your enemy. So—why? Why are my feelings... Why now?"
- "All right."
- "Death is the end."
- "Should I be pleased?" (5-6 stats up)
- "My world may be in ruin, but I persist." (3-4 stats up)
- "What? Have you something to say?" (1-2 stats up)
- "I thank you." (New skill learned)
- "All will perish."
- "Don't get in my way."
- "Won't you just die?"
- "I can't die!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.