- "I'm Tibarn. I may be a king, but don't make a big deal of it. Fawning praise does me no good."
- "Nothing like an unfamiliar challenge to get the blood pumping. Ah, it's been a while..."
- "I don't mind you going out on patrol, but if you move too far from my side, I can't protect you. Stay close."
- "Worried about our allies in the field? I can check on them for you, as long as the skies are clear."
- "It's a shame you can't fly. Then again, I can't summon like you can. We each have our talents."
- "The wind may not have a voice, but it speaks to me all the same. Even in a new world, it tells me a great deal."
- "I'm King Tibarn of Phoenicis. Your friend Friend says hello." (Greeting from friend)
- "It's refreshing to be out on my own, in the thick of it. The pressures of kingship can be stifling.
It seems I've got a little more chaos in me than most folk. If I sit still for too long, I start itching for a fight. We laguz have strong instincts for battle. And that includes kings, no matter how civilized. Zelgius of Begnion, the beorc hero Ike... The world I came from sure didn't lack worthy competition. Seems I won't get bored anytime soon here, though, either. Speaking of...we should get back to it." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "I'm King Tibarn of Phoenicis."
- "Whoa! Is that how you beorc greet one another?"
- "I can see that you're a beorc, but there's something different about you..."
- "I always pay my debts. That's how I do things."
- "My people do not use weapons like yours. Those are for the beorc."
- "I'll never forgive you if you go and get yourself killed out there, so don't do it. Got that?"
- "If you find yourself in a dire position, you can call on me. No matter what, I will fly to your aid."
- "What now?"
- "I'll send 'em flying."
- "Flying high. Let's see how far I'll soar!" (5-6 stats up)
- "I'm not done yet. Not even close." (3-4 stats up)
- "This is why I don't fight on an empty stomach. Hey, got anything to eat?" (1-2 stats up)
- "Wait until you see what I do with this." (New skill learned)
- "Let's get started."
- "I can hardly control myself!"
- "You'll get no quarter from me."
- "I'm no easy mark!"
- "I've no regrets."