The Tiger (虎 Taigā) is both a race and a class Beast tribe Laguz that is exclusive to the Tellius Series of Fire Emblem. A group of Laguz that is able to assume the form of a tiger at will, Tigers tear into their foes either with their Claws in Path of Radiance or their Fangs in Radiant Dawn. Like all other Beast tribe Laguz, the Tiger class is vulnerable to Fire Magic.
Profile[edit | edit source]
Residing in the nation of Gallia as one of many Beast Tribes, Tigers, alongside Cats, are not positioned on the higher tiers of the social hierarchy of the country as compared to Lions. This is attributed to the existence of national traditions mandating that only those possessing supreme strength are deemed fit to rule; Lions are known to have fulfilled this criteria and are therefore recognised as the country's leaders, with a small group serving as the its royal family. Within the events of Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, only a small handful of Tigers emerge as active participants of the wars breaking out in both titles, including Mordecai, Muarim and Kyza.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Combat[edit | edit source]
Tigers are essentially the Laguz equivalent of Generals, boasting high Strength and Defense that is often offset by low Skill and Speed. While their Strength is superior to that of Wolves and Cats, it is inferior to that which is boasted by Lions.
In-Game[edit | edit source]
- Note: "»" denotes the changes implemented onto stats upon transformation.
Base Stats[edit | edit source]
Maximum Stats[edit | edit source]
Growth Rates[edit | edit source]
Class Skills[edit | edit source]
|FE9||Roar||Occult skill of the Beast tribe Laguz; can be assigned with an Occult Scroll.|
|Base skill of all foot units.|
Mastery skill of the Tiger Laguz.
Notable Tigers[edit | edit source]
- Mordecai - A gentle, peace-loving individual who aids Ike's army with Lethe under the behest of Caineghis.
- Muarim - A former slave of the Beorc and the father-figure of the orphan Tormod.
- Muarim - The father-figure of Tormod who is an integral part of the Laguz Emancipation Army.
- Mordecai - A warrior of Gallia who is stationed in Crimea with Lethe to foster relations between the two nations.
- Kyza - A Laguz officer who idolises Ranulf.
- Pain - Leader of a band of Laguz bandits alongside Agony.
- Agony - Leader of a band of Laguz bandits alongside Pain.