To War is the twelfth chapter of Fire Emblem: Three Houses for players who chose to lead the Black Eagles and chose to side with Rhea in the previous chapter. This chapter marks the beginning of the Silver Snow story.
After rejecting Edelgard's entreaties to join her in her path of conquest, Byleth stays by the side of Rhea and the Church of Seiros. As the Adrestian army bears down on Garreg Mach Monastery, Byleth prepares to mount a defense and drive them back.
- Catherine - Joins automatically at the start of the chapter.
- Cyril - Joins automatically at the start of the chapter.
- Seteth - Joins automatically at the start of the chapter.
- Hilda - Can join in this chapter if Byleth has reached a certain proficiency in Axes and their Charm stat.
- Rhea - While she does not become playable, this is the only route in which Byleth can choose her to become their S-Support partner.
This is the final month to recruit any remaining characters from the other houses into the Black Eagles. Any who have not joined the Black Eagles cannot be recruited beyond the battle at the end of the month except for Lysithea, Lorenz, and Ashe should certain conditions be met when encountering them as an enemy.
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
[insert strategy text here]