The Trueblade is a combat physical class that appears exclusively in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. The promoted form of the Swordmaster, the Trueblade class arms Swords with unrivaled skill and precision.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Combat[edit | edit source]
Statistically, Trueblades are amongst the fastest classes in Radiant Dawn, permitting them to execute double attacks and dodge hostile attacks with sure-footed nimbleness. Trueblades are also defined by their high Skill and a boosted critical rate, marking them out as a very deadly class to behold on the battlefield.
In-Game[edit | edit source]
Base Stats[edit | edit source]
Maximum Stats[edit | edit source]
Growth Rates[edit | edit source]
Class Skills[edit | edit source]
|Base skill of all foot units.|
Class skill of the Trueblade class.
Mastery skill of the Trueblade class.
Promotion[edit | edit source]
|Base Class||Promotion Method||Promoted Class|
|Use a Master Crown on a Level 10+ Swordmaster or train a Swordmaster to Level 21.|
Notable Trueblades[edit | edit source]
- Stefan - A Branded swordsman who resides in the Grann Desert.
- Promotion for Lucia, Mia, Edward and Zihark.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the PAL version of Radiant Dawn, Astra is known as Astrum; however, when looking at a Trueblade's description, it is still referred to as "Astra".
- The Japanese name of the Trueblade class, Kensei (剣聖, Sword Saint/Saint of Swords) a title possessed by the historical swordsman Miyamoto Musashi, is also used by Od, founder of the nation of Isaach in Genealogy of the Holy War; Karel, a wandering Sacaen swordsman from Binding Blade and The Blazing Blade; Guy, a swordsman from the Kutolah tribe of Sacae in The Blazing Blade; and Yen'fay, the king of Chon'sin from Fire Emblem Awakening.
- In the Japanese version of Fates, Swordmasters have the same Japanese name as the Trueblade class.