Twisted Tower is Chapter 28 of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
- Most of the enemies in this chapter are Feral Laguz so it may pay off to bring your Laguz killing weapons (i.e. Laguzslayer.)
- 2 Cats will appear in front of the boss at the end of turn 4.
- 1 Hawk will appear at the top left at the end of turn 5.
- 2 Tigers will appear in front of the boss when you approach him.
- 2 more tigers will appear in front of the boss at the end of turn 7.
- Clear in 10 turns: 600 (easy), 400 (normal/hard), 200 (maniac)
- Clear Chapter: 1050 (easy), 700 (normal/hard)
|Holy Knight||***||Marcia and Tanith are both alive and Marcia is promoted||Pegasus Triangle Attack|
Subjective: The following part of this article is subjective to the editor's writing. Therefore, it may not work for everyone.
Tibarn is going to do his own thing here, don't worry about him too much. Immediately after the game starts, you will run into a group of feral ones, so block the road with your strongest walls and keep your long-range attackers right behind them. Keep moving forward in this formation until you hit the opening. From there, just attack the enemies in small groups, and they shouldn't be a huge problem. Watch out for the dragons, as they have a lot of attack power. However, they cannot counterattack from a distance, so thunder magic should help you deal with them.
- If the Black Knight was defeated
Ike has avenged his father by defeating the Black Knight in single combat. That night, he sleeps until well past dawn. It is the first time since Greil's death that he has done so. The Crimean army and its laguz allies have passed the trial of Nados Castle. At last, they've arrived at their final destination: the Crimean capital. Yet the opponent that awaits them is none other than Ashnard, king of Daein. If they lose here, all of their hardships will have been for naught. Preparations for the attack proceed with the utmost care. The final battle is approaching. An air of exaltation pervades the camp, but Ike remains focused on the road ahead, readying himself for what is to come.
- If the Black Knight was not defeated