—Opening Narration, Shin Monsho
—Opening Narration, Mystery of the Emblem
- Physic (left chest, behind the throne)
- Silence Staff (left chest, outside)
- Bullion (L) (right chest, behind the throne)
- Unlock (right chest, outside)
- Killing Edge (dropped by enemy Mercenary)
- Pure Water (dropped by enemy Bishop)
- Vulnerary (dropped by enemy Bishop)
- Fire (dropped by enemy Mage)
- Elfire (dropped by enemy Mage)
- Thoron and Aries (comes with Arlen when he joins, though both will be dropped if he is killed)
- Silver Card (Clear without killing any clerics, the pre-promoted ones with magic are okay to kill; Vulnerary in Lunatic Mode and Lunatic Reverse Mode)
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
Merric will start off the map in front of the throne, so the player will likely want to use the Rescue staff at the start in order to save him from danger. Alternatively, the player may opt to use the pillar in the middle of the map and Merric's Pure Water to survive turns and/or use flying units or pirates to clear enemies. Wendell is required to recruit Arlen. The map has treasure chests on each side of the outer perimeter of the castle, and so Julian and Rickard should both be brought to the battle and sent along opposite sides of the map. The chests above the throne can be accessed via the Thief staff. Lastly, if the map is cleared without killing any of the clerics, the player will be rewarded the Silver Card.