Hello there. I'm To4oo4, but I prefer being called Shigeharu (Shige for short). I am a high schooler that is officially diagnosed with autism, so forgive me if my conversational skills are lacking. I am fluent in American English and British English. I am currently still getting the hang of user talk pages, but you can still contact me on my talk page. I am a Bureaucrat on the Advance Wars wiki.
A strikethrough means the goal has been completed.
- 75 edits
- 100 edits
- 150 edits
- 200 edits
- 250 edits
- 300 edits
- 350 edits
- 400 edits
- 450 edits
- 500 edits
- 600 edits
- 700 edits
- 750 edits
- 800 edits
- 900 edits
- 1,000 edits
Figure out how to use Talk Pages
- Add images to profile
- Propose a partnership between this wiki and the Advance Wars wiki
- Fire Emblem: Awakening (Highest Completion: Classic Normal mode)
- Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright (Highest Completion: Casual Lunatic mode)
- Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation (Highest Completion: Casual Normal Mode)
- Fire Emblem Heroes (about 45 minutes total)
- Fire Emblem Warriors (Switch demo played)
During my free time, I sometimes think up custom content for games I enjoy. In this section, I'll list off Personal Skills I have thought up. Italics means I am not satisfied with the skill, and will likely revise it in the future.
- Gynophobia: Lon'qu's skill. -2/-4 damage dealt/received vs. female units.
- Adrenaline: Yarne's skill. +1 Mov and +4 Def while HP is at 15% or less.
- Inexorable: Walhart's skill. +8/-2 damage dealt/received while HP is 25% or less. Unit is immune to Lethality. (Reason for not being satisfied: Skill feels boring)
- Pacifistic: Emmeryn's skill. This unit and allies within 3 spaces get -1 damage dealt and +3 Def. (Reason for not being satisfied: Skill feels boring, and first effect feels like Izana's skill.
- Naga's Voice: Tiki's skill. +1 to all stats in Manakete form. +3/+3 to Def/Res vs draconic units. (Reason: Skill feels boring)
- Invisible: Kellam's skill. Use "Wait" to get +10 Avo until start of player's next turn.
- Sticky Fingers: Gaius's skill. If unit inflicts physical damage to an adjacent enemy, they suffer Spd -4 (recovers 2/turn).
- Bloodlust: Henry's skill. Upon defeating an enemy, this unit gets +10% to crit. rate for 3 turns. Effect does not stack with itself. (Reason: Skill feels boring.)
- Armageddon: Grima's skill. Deal quadruple damage. Trigger rate for this skill is locked at 5%, and this skill cannot critical.
- Quick Thinker: Morgan's skill. Unit gets +3 Spd and +1 to all other stats (excluding Skill) upon inflicting damage. Effect lasts for 3 turns and does not stack with itself. Trigger %=(Skill Stat divided by 2)-5.
- Tainted Blood: Robin's skill. Unit can use dark magic regardless of class (class must have access to tomes). Upon inflicting a critical hit, unit gets +4/+3 Mag/Str for 2 turns. Effect can stack with itself, but turn counter does not reset.
- Moustache Mastery: Cervantes's skill. If unit is not wearing a helmet, unit gets +6 Def.
- Silenced: Anankos's skill. -10 damage received vs. magic. Upon inflicting damage to a unit, that unit cannot use magic on its next turn.
During my free time, I sometimes think up custom content for games I enjoy. In this section, I'll list off Skills I have thought up. Italics means I am not satisfied with the skill, and will likely revise it in the future.
- Medicinethrift: Use Vulneraries and Concoctions without expanding a use. Trigger %=(Lck stat divided by 2)-4
- Regalia Mastery: Unit deals +4 damage w/ Regalia weaponry.
- Make A Killing: If unit deals a critical hit that kills foe, gain (unit's lowest stat times 2)g.
- Main Castle:
- Classic Revelation Castle:
During my free time, I sometimes think up custom content for games I enjoy. In this section, I'll list off Weapons I have thought up. Italics means I am not satisfied with the weapon, and will likely revise it in the future.
- Placeholder text
- Lost In Thoughts All Alone
- End Of All (Below)
- Id (Purpose)
- Divine Decree