|Welcome to the Fire Emblem Wiki, Robotortoise!|
|Welcome to the Fire Emblem Wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There is a lot to do around here, so I hope you will continue to edit our wiki.
Hi, thank you for your great contributions so far. Just a little note regarding uploading images: if you are replacing an image but it is of a different type (jpg -> png) please make sure to edit all of the pages which the old image was used on, and remember to categorize the new image. -- Khang (talk) 08:24, April 16, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh, okay. I'll do that next time, thank you. Robotortoise (talk) 08:56, April 16, 2016 (UTC)
Hi again, regarding your recent upload, I'd like to remind you that we do not encourage resizing images just to make them bigger than their actual size, although the quality is still merely the same, it looks pretty bad that way. Thanks for your understanding. -- Khang (talk) 15:28, April 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm sorry about that! The removal of artifacts was fine, but the resizing/vectoring made it look pretty bad. I'll be more careful next time! Robotortoise (talk) 17:37, April 28, 2016 (UTC)
Hey there, I noticed you put the render for the Omega Yato and I was wondering if you could do the renders for the other versions as well.
Just curious, would it be too much to ask for you to upload your weapon models to Model Resource? 126.96.36.199 21:34, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, I can't. The models are viewed using Ohana 3DS Rebirth, but they don't export as models with the textures mapped properly. If that were fixed I certainly would!
- Ah, that's a grand shame. Oh well, thank you for answering so quickly. 188.8.131.52 22:00, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
Hey, do you think you get higher quality images of some gba and ds titles? The ones from story illustrations in particular are ridiculously tiny, with one of them split in half for some reason.
- Yep! I'm "Robotortoise" on every site you see me on. What's up?Robotortoise (talk) 00:55, June 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Are you planing to add any more of the sounds from Awakening and/or Fates to there? I'd love if the battle animation sound effects were there (Especially the crit sounds, I love those too much).
- (Also, my apolgies for not having my question at the bottom; I could've sworn I put it there.) 184.108.40.206 01:35, June 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Already have for both. But they're still in the queue, and I emailed the site a few weeks ago and the response I got was that they have 800 items in the queue already or something along those lines. Robotortoise (talk) 01:42, June 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Okay then, that's good to know. Thank you very much for your time. 220.127.116.11 01:59, June 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Sure! What can I help you with? Robotortoise (talk) 21:08, June 26, 2016 (UTC)
Hi! If I may ask where did you get that HD Xander from?
And why do you hate Jpegs so much?
- Ah, well a friend gave it to me! Same with the HD Camilla. Don't quite know where he got it, though...
I don't have any other HD images of the Fates characters, unfortunately. But if I do I'll upload them!
And the reason I despise JPEGs is because when saved at under 100% quality, they lose a lot of the image quality. The compression especially makes art look really mucky. Robotortoise (talk) 16:57, July 5, 2016 (UTC)
Hi and thanks again for your hard work with images. Anyways, I just noticed a small portion missing from Takumi's 4Koma artwork, can you please look into it? Thanks. -- Khang (talk) 15:56, August 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh, oops! Fixed, thanks for noticing that! Robotortoise (talk) 21:23, August 6, 2016 (UTC)
if you find it better, i appreciate it.--18.104.22.168 22:21, August 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Done! Robotortoise (talk) 22:48, August 6, 2016 (UTC)
Hi, can you upload the nations crests? Much appreciated.--22.214.171.124 02:01, August 16, 2016 (UTC)
- From which game? Do you have an example? Robotortoise (talk) 02:02, August 16, 2016 (UTC)
- Tellius series? Fates? One because some are already in the country pages, the other is because is present so far as to be in the logo.--126.96.36.199 02:32, August 16, 2016 (UTC)
- I added the Fates logos to the main Fates game gallery (http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem_Fates#Gallery).
- I haven't played the Tellius games so I wouldn't know where to grab that logo from, but I'll be happy clean up any image you give me! Robotortoise (talk) 06:02, August 16, 2016 (UTC)
- does this one work for ya? : 
Plus, i really thin you should look at the crimea page.--188.8.131.52 06:43, August 28, 2016 (UTC)
- hello?--184.108.40.206 03:50, August 30, 2016 (UTC)
Think u can upload some artworks from kozaki's Twitter?--220.127.116.11 03:25, September 25, 2016 (UTC)
- I've already uploaded and denoised quite a few. Are there any in particular you'd like? Robotortoise (talk) 05:12, September 25, 2016 (UTC)
I see you started doing it. Why are you cleaning up the text?--18.104.22.168 06:08, September 25, 2016 (UTC)
- I suppose because they're not actually part of the art itself, or in English. It's not like they're signatures or the like. If a moderator thinks that I shouldn't, I'll add them back. Robotortoise (talk) 06:17, September 25, 2016 (UTC)
I see. Then you'll upload the ace attorney lucina one along the rest?--22.214.171.124 22:56, September 25, 2016 (UTC)
- Probably not. That's quite an awful lot of images. I don't have an infinitesimal amount of time, unfortunately. Robotortoise (talk) 22:58, September 25, 2016 (UTC)
What about cipher clean artwork?--126.96.36.199 01:13, October 8, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm willing to clean up and replace images that are already there, but I'm not willing to upload new ones unless I'm interested in them. Sorry. Robotortoise (talk) 01:15, October 8, 2016 (UTC)
Well, there ARE some card images that could use a better quality, but i'd recommend taking a look at these, for they're text free artworks of those: http://imgur.com/a/qfrdo In any case, do as you wish. I'm merely giving the options.--188.8.131.52 01:27, October 8, 2016 (UTC)
Hi, would you kindly upload the awakening drama cd covers? We have the ones from fates, but awakening is nowhere to be found.--184.108.40.206 14:53, October 26, 2016 (UTC)
- If you can give me them, sure. But I don't have the images...Robotortoise (talk) 17:43, October 26, 2016 (UTC)
- Well, there's this site: http://red-store.jp/fe/ It has the covers of all cds plus a few bonuses. If you manage to rip them, that's good, but i'm not sure if there even is anywhere else with this level of quality. Also, a user uploaded the cipher artworks, but used jpg instead of png. Just thought you should know.--220.127.116.11 18:00, October 26, 2016 (UTC)
Hello, do you think you can get a higher res of the radiant dawn artbook cover? The one here at the wiki is kinda shoddy, especially if compared to the path of radiance one.--18.104.22.168 01:56, January 7, 2017 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, I don't own the RD artbook, so I can't. I apologize. :( Robotortoise (talk) 01:59, January 7, 2017 (UTC)
Hi, just wanted to let you know of the album for booster 9 in case you need to look for the artworks: http://imgur.com/a/s2C3s Some of them are already here, but a few, Tibarn in particular, are smaller in size, in case you want to replace them. Thank you very much.--22.214.171.124 03:19, June 27, 2017 (UTC)
Hi, pls don't reupload cipher cards (those whose names are card numbers) with textless artworks. For clarification:
- Card list pages consist of actual card images, mostly samples or scans.
- Cipher character artworks belong to their pages.
- Oh, drat. I didn't think about that... My bad. It won't happen again! Robotortoise (talk) 17:49, October 10, 2016 (UTC)
Hey, I want to ask why you keep removing the "File:" before the image name in the galleries. According to the example character page, it's supposed to be there. Kimlasca warrior (talk) 03:47, February 16, 2017 (UTC)
- The gallery works either way. I think it used to be a requirement, but I mainly do it out of habit nowadays and I tend to adjust pages so it's majority one way or the other to keep consistency. In other words, don't worry about it.--Otherarrow (talk) 17:08, February 16, 2017 (UTC)
- Personally, I was under the impression that the "File:" makes it more difficult to read and edit, but I suppose I should really stop bothering to edit it, yeah. As long as they're consistent throughout the page. Robotortoise (talk) 23:26, February 16, 2017 (UTC)
- The correct order is as stated in Fire Emblem Wiki:Article Guidelines#Rules, pls stop moving the portraits to the top of the galleries. -- Khang (talk) 03:58, February 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Well shit. I didn't know there were guidelines at all for that type of thing. I'm so sorry! Won't happen again.Robotortoise (talk) 04:57, February 20, 2017 (UTC)
Hello! There's an image on the Automaton page of an "In game model" of the automaton class that I haven't seen in game, and doesn't look like a real resource from the game. I raised the issue on the Automaton talk page, and was advised by Khang to ask you directly about it, as you are listed as the uploader. Would it be possible to replace the image or explain why it is present? Thanks, JJthebanana JJthebanana (talk) 16:18, April 25, 2017 (UTC)
A few notes to upload Cipher cards Edit
So far, James Pierce have been the one to upload them, but if you want to help out, please be informed of a few things:
- The card images must be named after their card numbers.
- The category Fire Emblem 0 (Cipher): Roaring Echoes Artworks and such should only be added to textless artworks of the cards.
- Ah, I apologize! I just copied the Faye cards that were there prior. I'll know that for next time, thank you!!Robotortoise (talk) 03:58, May 19, 2017 (UTC)
Ask for image Edit
Hi. Can I use Lilith's portrait for I make a blog tittle?
Of course. They're on the wikia;anyone is free to use them.Robotortoise (talk) 02:58, July 5, 2017 (UTC)
Regarding the map of Zenith you uncovered, I would like to inquire on what you believe the borders of each nation would be: the Askr Kingdom, the Emblian Empire, and the unknown third party might be located on the map.
126.96.36.199 03:00, August 30, 2017 (UTC)
- What, the one in the press kit? Heck if I know, dude. I just found the art.Robotortoise (talk) 03:03, August 30, 2017 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, there's not much I can do for this one. The raw scan is too compressed and filtered.... I could run it through waifu2x a bunch, but it'd destroy any details. Robotortoise (talk) 20:42, April 7, 2019 (UTC)
Editor Rewards Edit
Hey there! I'm a Community Manager here at Fandom and I wanted to say thanks for all the work you do. I'd love to buy you a game or send you some swag. If you're up for it email me at email@example.com or hit me on Discord HeyTots#1127
- That sounds great! I sent you an email! Thanks.
- Robotortoise (talk) 22:01, February 6, 2020 (UTC)