|Welcome to the Fire Emblem Wiki, ShurikenKunai!|
|Welcome to the Fire Emblem Wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There is a lot to do around here, so I hope you will continue to edit our wiki.
Henry and the Grimleal Edit
Yes, but that directly contradicts what he says to Panne in their C-Support.
- Panne: I have no use for the name of a filthy Grimleal craven.
- Henry: That's not very neighborly, now is it? What difference does one's religion make? I just want to be friends!
If he weren't Grimleal, then he would say that, especially considering the fact that worshipping a murder dragon would make Panne hate him, and he's terrified of being alone. He may be a non-practicing Grimleal, but he's Grimleal nonetheless. ShurikenKunai (talk) 17:54, May 6, 2020 (UTC)
- Besides that Panne's supports in general are full of contradictions and that I'm more inclined to believe the scramble info, Henry doesn't confirm there that he worships Grima in the support and only merely reacts to Panne out of the blue accusing him of being a member of the Grimleal. Later in the support, Henry kills a whole swath of Grimleal to prove he wasn't one of them to Panne.
- Whilst Henry likely has been forced to swear fealty to the Grimleal lest he be killed inquisitions under Gangrel's reign and its possible the orphanage/school that abused him was Grimleal, this doesn't exactly make him a member of the Religion, especially if he himself doesn't believe in it. The game groups Henry with the Plegian military rather then the Grimleal organization. If we included everyone who was Grimleal by default due to living there when Gangrel turned it into a theocracy, there'd be far to match overlap with the Plegia page. Emperor Hardin (talk) 02:00, May 7, 2020 (UTC)
I don't know if I'd believe DLC content over base game content. That kinda thing seems like Conditional Canon: If it contradicts something in the base game, it's not canon, but if it doesn't, then it is.
Also, he offers to do that, he doesn't ACTUALLY kill a whole swath of Grimleal, and that was to gain Panne's forgiveness.
- Panne: But understand this—I have no intention of forgiving what you Grimleal have done.
- Henry: So if I went out and killed them all, could we be friends?
- Panne: Are you mad? Have you no sense of your fealty to your warren?
- Henry: Eh, not really. I'd kill pretty much whoever you want me to, Panne.
This is him trying to show loyalty to Panne and gain forgiveness, this isn't him saying he's not Grimleal.ShurikenKunai (talk) 06:47, May 7, 2020 (UTC)
- Panne's support with Yarne were the one that said her mother died when she was a baby and she never any other taguel at all, only to directly contradict this in another support and the Summer Scramble where she talks about knowing her mother and other taguel.
- Henry doesn't say anywhere in that support that he's religious or Grimleal, he even implies there he doesn't see them as any kind of family or kinsman ship, which makes sense given he was associated with the regular army of Plegia rather then the Grimleal organization.
- *Panne: Panne: You are a child tearing wings from flies, and nothing more. You have no idea what the taguel have gone through. What horrors Plegia has wrought.
- Panne implies one line later she's talking about Plegia as a whole rather then the genuine Grimleal religionn. All things considered, I am inclined to believe the info given in the game that he isn't religious. Again you can say he's Grimleal under technicality due to Gangrel and later Validar's reign, but that isn't worth noting in the article as everyone in Plegia is forced to be Grimleal in name only during those times. Emperor Hardin (talk) 04:03, May 14, 2020 (UTC)