|Welcome to the Fire Emblem Wiki, TheHenrai!|
|Welcome to the Fire Emblem Wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There is a lot to do around here, so I hope you will continue to edit our wiki.
- Sadly, I cannot extract the new skill icons from Cindered Shadows, I'm simply too inexperienced to deal with something like this. For now, I can replace the current skill icons with higher quality images by taking screenshots (from using a capture card, not the Switch's built-in screenshot button, don't worry!) while playing through the game. The icons I was able to get are 58px sq., which is not the 96px sq. used by the game system, but an improvement over the current 19px sq. images. I hope this will suffice for now, and I will try and figure out a better way as soon as possible. TheHenrai (talk) 14:37, February 28, 2020 (UTC)
I have a question how do you make the image in the stat box for Claude in his page and his stats in Azure Moon Chapter 17 because i would love to know
- Oh, you just need to add "[[File:" and then "]]" to the filename. As an example, your last edit was with Sylvain's page, where you typed "FE16 Great Knight Enemy Icon.gif[[Great Knight]]". You just need to change it to "[[File:FE16 Great Knight Enemy Icon.gif]][[Great Knight]]" and then the image with that filename will appear next to the class name. Hope that answers your question! TheHenrai (talk) 16:38, March 17, 2020 (UTC)
Can you go get Are You Serious to bring the Ban Hammer down on these vandals?
- Seems they're already blocked by User:Lady Lostris, so all is good now! :D TheHenrai (talk) 18:12, April 13, 2020 (UTC)
Southtown "Glitch" Edit
- It's not a glitch, it's an intended mechanic. Not sure how long its been in the series for, but it existed long before Awakening (the earlist game I've played is The Sacred Stones, and it existed then). Similar to how cavalry units are slowed down when crossing forest terrain, or anyone crossing deserts, the same applies to infantry units with water, except on a greater scale (meaning they need to get close just to even cross it, and even then they can only move one space). Of course this is depending on your class; as you said cavalry units cannot cross it whatsoever, whereas flying units can go pass it with ease. If you're curious on more info about this, have a read over Terrain's page, or something like serenesforest.net probably has more info about it. TheHenrai (talk) 20:51, May 6, 2020 (UTC)
Ike is gay or asexualEdit
There's nothing in the game that hints Ike is gay, but his general lack of interest towards women implies he's at least asexual. Not to mention, he cannot get married, and his two paired endings are with men, Soren and Ranulf, hinting at him (or them) being gay for the other. I haven't said "Ike is gay", I said "not strictly heterosexual" which means asexual too. Tokoyami no Nietzsche (talk) 17:22, June 14, 2020 (UTC)
- The reason why I undid the revision was because it was speculation (using language such as "imply" or "hinting" or "not strictly") and not fact, I have nothing against him being gay or asexual or whatever. Many characters - male or female - only have endings where they do not marry anybody or only have endings with the same gender, but we cannot assume their sexual orientation based solely on this. For all we know, Ike could've met and marry someone (again male or female) after the war when he found new land beyond Tellius, even if Soren/Ranulf join him in his journey, but it's also possible that he never married at all, we simply don't have enough information. If we compare this to someone like Micaiah, we know for 100% that she is at least attracted to males, as she marries Sothe if the two reach A-Support, though it is possible that she may also be interested in females (but we lack information supporting this). You do also mention that Ike shows no interest towards women in-game, but that doesn't mean he has no interest in women; Ike is a very stoic person and similar characters like Dedue never show interest towards women in-game but can end up marrying men or women in their endings (in Dedue's case, he can marry female Byleth, Mercedes, Annette, Flayn and Shamir, but remains close friends with Ingrid and his endings with males). I hope that this was clear to understand, I am very worried if I say something inoffensive. TheHenrai (talk) 18:02, June 14, 2020 (UTC)
- Since this is a wiki we have to stick to facts; so since there's nothing in the text (or para text) stating anything about Ike's sexuality we can't make any conclusions about Ike's sexuality. If you (the audience) want to make conclusions based on your interpretation of the subtext then that's fine, but we (the wiki) can't state that as fact. Are You Serious (talk) 18:24, June 14, 2020 (UTC)