The Vajra-Mushti aren't technically a Hero's Relic as it was forged after the War of Heroes. The Relic had been passed down Chevalier's lineage that Balthus inherited through his mother's side of the family.
|Event||Black Market Scheme - End of paralogue|
Vajra Mushti is a Sanskrit bahuvrihi compound translating to "one who is grasping a thunderbolt" or "one whose clenched fist is like a diamond." It is a name of Indra. In the epic Ramayana, Vajra Mushti is the son of the demon Malyavan, making him Ravana's maternal uncle; he is killed in the war between Ravana and Rama.
- Vajra-Mushti is currently and simultaneously the only Relic that exists in the form of Gauntlets.
- Due to that, this makes the only Relic that has a Crest Stone on each gauntlet.
- Despite Balthus claiming that the Vajra-Mushti is not a true Relic, the Relic requiring Umbral Steel for repairs as other Relics do, inflicts damage to units without Crests from use, has Crest Stones on it, and even transforms people into Demonic Beasts, it is likely that it is no different from an actual Relic.
- It is possible that Balthus assumes it isn't due to believing that it is manmade, while the actual Relics were created by the goddess, and thus is unaware that all Relics are manmade.
- Unlike every other Relic Weapons, Vajra-Mushti's exclusive Combat Art, Eviscerate, lack effectiveness against Dragons.