C support Edit
- Leon: How goes it, old friend?
- Valbar: Pretty good, Leon. How about you?
- Leon: Oh, you know me—I'm always at 110 percent when you're around.
- Valbar: Ha ha ha! I'm counting on it.
- Valbar: Still, truth be told, I've been thinking about something... You're a rather handsome devil, and more than good in a fight. If you could just keep your mouth shut, I bet the ladies would flock to you!
- Leon: What are you going on about? And what in Mila's name do I want with a whole flock of women? Fighting at your side is enough for me—I require no other distractions.
- Valbar: Y-yeah? Uh, well, thanks. That's actually pretty flattering, I suppose.
B support Edit
- Leon: A question for you, old friend.
- Valbar: Shoot.
- Leon: You and me are past tiptoeing around this kind of thing, so... You lost your whole family, right?
- Valbar: Yeah, I guess I did.
- Leon: And yet you still fight for this world. That's quite impressive. Of course, you owe the priestess girl, but most men would give up regardless.
- Valbar: Yeah, maybe so. I'll admit, there are times when the pain's so bad it leaves me numb. But that's because I was so damn happy when I was with 'em. It's all an even balance, you know? I got good enough for all the bad. Anyway, I avenged them, so there's no point in hanging on to hate.
- Leon: I'm impressed, Valbar...
A support Edit
- Leon: ......
- Valbar: You're awful quiet there, Leon. Something on your mind?
- Leon: Just realizing I've been a fool for feeling sorry for myself. Compared to what you've gone through, my worries are nothing.
- Valbar: Worries, eh? I didn't think you were the type for all that.
- Leon: Uh, hi? Rude? I've my share of concern, the same as anyone else. Such as a not-insignificant case of unrequited love.
- Valbar: ...Oh. That.
- Leon: Heh heh. But it's fine. Emotions come in many forms, and as you say, there's no point in hanging on. I'm still glad I have these feelings, and nothing will change that.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.