Lord Rodrigue responds to the plea for reinforcements by explaining that he cannot spare to leave House Fradarius territory to go to the monastery as they are busy with the fight against Cornelia, however, he is able to go to Ailell, which is halfway to the monastery.
Rodrigue will appear alongside two Armored Knights in the top right corner of the map at the beginning of Turn 6.
- Bolt Axe (East chest)
- Silver Shield (West chest)
- Concoction (Fortress Knight)
- Chest Key (Sniper)
- Killer Bow (Archer)
- Master Seal (Stolen from enemy Archer with Killer Bow)
- Lampos Shield (Stolen from Gwendal)
- Sword of Moralta (With Byleth talk to Rodrigue)
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.