Grand Hero Battle Edit
- "Mmm... You look so very, very ripe. I find that I can't help but indulge."
- "I am Valter, the Moonstone, one of Grado's six generals. Do you seek to sate my hunger? Many have..."
- "I live to fight. So your goal of seeking peace is... problematic... for me."
- "Eirika... Ephraim... These two, they are my prey. And only the finest prey will sate my bloodlust."
- "Are you tired? Then you must rest. Weakness saps prey of its...finer qualities."
- "I've no use for bloodless minnows. I hunger for prey that will sate my bloodlust..."
- "Training? I don't play pretend. The only way to learn to kill is to kill."
- "So you're the one I was sent by Friend to greet. You make for delicious-looking prey, Summoner." (Greeting from friend)
- "A senile old fool once called me a beast—a wretched beast that lives only to kill and take what it can. I will kill that man one day. Still, he is correct, of course. I am a beast, with a mouth full of fangs. I do take what I want. I'll take whatever I desire. From anyone. Knowing this, you have made use of me. And you have granted me much power... I cannot understand your actions. Do you intend to control me? Or do you long for me to be your master? Either way, you have become my finest prey. I will not permit another to sate their bloodlust on you... Just me." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "I am Valter, the Moonstone, one of Grado's six generals."
- "Hm? You desire to touch me?"
- "Never think that I am yours. If you displease me, you'll regret it."
- "I will master you. Someday."
- "Show me. Show me. Grovel like a dog."
- "Ephraim. Eirika. Delicious prey."
- "You are mine now. Entertain me! More!"
- "Entertain me!"
- "I hunger!"
- "I'll feast!"
- "Delicious... so very delicious." (5-6 stats up)
- "Good... But I still hunger." (3-4 stats up)
- "I am far from sated..." (1-2 stats up)
- "I hunger for more... more... more!" (New skill learned)
- "What fine sport."
- "You're just a corpse."
- "Want to get away? Ha!"
- "Sate my bloodlust."
- "Ughk... Graaaaaah!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.