“Corrin's hopes are finally answered—the royal siblings of Hoshido and Nohr join together. They descend on Valla, where a great evil awaits them...”
Script[edit | edit source]
The script for this chapter can be found here.
Items[edit | edit source]
Dropped Items[edit | edit source]
Reinforcements[edit | edit source]
- Turn 7-13-19-25 (from the South-West, 2 Center & North-East forts):
- Turn 10-16-22-28 (from the North-West, West, East and South-East forts):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Scarlet leaves the party at the start of this chapter.
- Although, Scarlet dies during the cut-scene before the chapter, she does not leave the party until the chapter commences and is still in the unit selection bar, though she cannot be selected for use in this chapter, probably so that the player can move the items owned for her.
- This chapter marks the only time in the Revelation route that a playable character dies and permanently leaves the army and has no circumstances to avoid it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.