What Remains is the twelve chapter in Book V of Fire Emblem Heroes.
The five parts of this chapter are Fabric of History, Twisted Foe, Parting Ways, Coyote's Justice, and Family.
Part 1: Fabric of History
Subjective: The following part of this article is based upon the editor's personal experiences and opinions, and therefore may not be applicable for all readers.
You will have 4 units on your team. You will also have 5 opponents: Malice, a Sword Dragon, a Steam Axe, a Lance Flier, and a Blue Mage.
Part 2: Twisted Foe
Part 3: Parting Ways
Part 4: Coyote's Justice
You will have 4 units on your team. You will also 5 opponents: Sedgar, Vyland, Wolf, Roshea, and a Red Cavalier.
Part 5: Family
You will have 4 units on your team. You will also have 1 boss, Fáfnir's dragon form, and 4 initial opponents: Malice, Vyland, Roshea, and a Steam Lance. Reinforcements that include Wolf and Segdar will appear.
- The music playing in this chapter is "A Hero's Destiny" from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
- This is the first chapter to add a character that was introduced to the franchise in Fire Emblem: Archanea Saga, that being Malice.
- This is the first chapter to introduce Ascendant Heroes.
- This is the 12th chapter where a major character dies. In this case, it's two characters: Nótt and Fáfnir.
- This chapter also marks the first time where a primary antagonist is killed in the penultimate chapter of a Book rather than the final chapter.