Without a King is Chapter 21 of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
- 2 fighters and a warrior appear at the bottom right at the end of turn 5.
- 2 fighters and a warrior appear at the top right at the end of turn 7.
- 2 myrmidon and a swordmaster appear at the bottom left at the end of turn 8.
- 2 halberdiers and a sniper appear right above the chests in the middle at the end of turn 12.
- 1 thief appears at the bottom left at the end of turn 18.
- Clear in 18 turns: 600 (easy), 400 (normal/hard), 200 (Maniac)
- Clear bonus: 300 (easy), 200 (normal/hard)
|Refugee||*||Jill recruited and is alive||-|
- Bottom Right Room:
- Top Right Room:
- Only Chest: Energy Drop
- Top Middle Room:
- Only Chest: Talisman
- Top Left Room:
- Bottom Middle Room:
In the North American version, in the dialogue between Petrine and Ena, before Ena realizes that she is charged with defending the capital, she (who assumes that Petrine will defend the capital) tells Petrine that Sir Bryan will aid her. However, there is no known character in the series named "Bryan" (not counting Brian). This is most likely a translation error: she was probably referring to Bryce.