“Right now, I don't know anything about running a country, but I'll learn. I shall make Ostia a country in which our children can always be happy.”
—Lilina in a support conversation with Ogier in The Binding Blade
Lilina's deceased mother is never mentioned in name during The Binding Blade. She is deliberately left ambiguous, as 海克托爾 has four potential wives (芙羅利娜, 琳, Farina, or an unknown woman) depending on which supports he gained in The Blazing Blade or if he had any supports at all.
- 1 資料
- 2 個性
- 3 遊戲中
- 4 名言
- 5 可能結局
- 6 正傳以外的登場
- 7 語源
- 8 軼事
- 9 圖片
At the end of The Blazing Blade, if playing 海克托爾's route, Hector asks the Tactician he met during his story to name his first born child. That child, Lilina, appears briefly at the end of 聖火降魔錄 烈火之劍 in an epilogue that takes place fifteen years after the events of the game. During Eliwood's visit to Castle Ostia, Lilina meets him for the first time as well as his son 羅伊, who was accompanying him. Though a little shy at first, the two quickly run off to play as their fathers discuss the unrest occurring in Bern by 賽菲爾.
Years later, she and Roy studied in 奧利提亞 under the tutelage of the Mage General 瑟西莉亞. Lilina was very good in magic while Roy was not, so Cecilia trained Roy as a swordsman and Lilina as a mage. In this time too, Lilina seemed more mature than Roy (mentioned in a support conversation).
In The Binding Blade, Roy was studying in Ostia when he is called home by his sickly father 艾利烏德. When Roy gets to Pherae, he finds that his home was being attacked by bandits. He manages to stop the bandits, rescuing his father and Lilina, who was visiting Pherae.
After sending her knight, Bors, to Roy’s service, Lilina hurries back home to Ostia. Unfortunately, after the death of Marquess Hector, some of the Ostian soldiers turn renegade and she is captured and locked inside of a room in her own castle. When Roy arrives to rescue her, the enemy general plans to kill Lilina and attempt to pass it off as an unfortunate consequence of the upcoming war, but is unsuccessful, and Lilina joins Roy's group. After learning of her father’s death, she leads Roy to a secret cave where they obtain one of the Divine Weapons: Durandal, the Blazing Sword.
Lilina shows a great love of Roy throughout the game, even without support conversations. Most of her time away from Roy is spent thinking about either her dead father or Roy. If Lilina and Roy have an A level support at the end of the game, an ending is triggered in which Roy and Lilina marry. She becomes queen of a united Lycia either way.
Lilina is very kindhearted, outgoing, compassionate, and charismatic, not judging people for their skills, origins, or looks. On the other hand, she is also childish, stubborn, and naive to the point of being slightly detached from reality (mentioned in some supports, like those with Garret and Ogier). Lilina herself is quite aware of her flaws, though, and she works very hard to become a good leader like her deceased father, 海克托爾.
- A noble of Ostia with a natural gift for magic. Roy's friend since childhood登場作品：Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.
|攻擊紋章2||100 (需要先學習： 攻擊紋章 1)||周圍1格內的我方，戰鬥中的攻擊+3||✯✯✯|
|攻擊紋章3||200 (需要先學習： 攻擊紋章 2)||周圍1格內的我方，戰鬥中的攻擊+4||✯✯✯✯|
聖火降魔錄 封印之劍[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
Anima - C
|Item Required||Promoted Class|
- 另參見: Lilina/Supports
Lilina is one of the most potent magic users in 聖火降魔錄 封印之劍. She has off-balanced growths, with a focus in Magic, Resistance, and Luck. It does not take long for her to max out her Magic stat, and being a female Sage means she has a higher cap than any other character's Magic stat (30), leading her to have higher damage output per hit than almost all other characters. With a maxed Magic stat, she makes for an excellent healer. Her support with Roy is the fastest-building in the game, but some of her other supports, such as Ogier, Bors and Gonzales, are handy as well.
It should be noted, though, that her defensive and offense-supportive stats are rather low. Her Defense is very low (but typical of mages), though a support with Gonzales will give her a slight boost to her defense, and her accuracy is subpar due to low Skill, although this is mitigated by her high Luck and the inherent high accuracy of Anima tomes. In addition, her low Speed growth will give her some trouble doubling units as the game goes on, particularly on hard mode; this makes her capabilities a bit lower than Lugh, who has higher speed and skill growths.
She joins at Level 1, at a time when many units should be around Level 10+. Lilina may not be on par with Lugh level-wise by then. She also takes time to train, as the difficulty is past level 1 at this point. Still, training her can be well worth the effort.
Both Lugh and Hugh can be more reliable than Lilina in many situations, Lugh having high skill and speed growths and Hugh having uncharacteristically high defensive stats for a mage/sage. However, if your group has trouble dealing with high defense/resistance & low speed bosses, Lilina will augment your lineup nicely.
Note: This is obtained through SpotPass.
* - Enemy only, joins unequipped.
“Roy... do not lose...”
—Lilina's death quote in The Binding Blade.
“Father... Watch over us...”
—Lilina's final battle quote in The Binding Blade.
Lilina - Beautiful Alliance Leader (美しき盟主 Utsukushiki Meishu)
- After returning home, Lilina became the marquess of Ostia and dedicated her time to rebuilding her land. She later rebuilt and led the Lycia Alliance to create the Kingdom of Lycia, a peaceful nation blessed with prosperity and harmony.
Lilina - Beautiful Alliance Leader (Paired with 羅伊)
- After returning home, Lilina became the marquess of Ostia, and married Roy a short while later. Together, Roy and Lilina united the Lycia Alliance and created the Kingdom of Lycia, a peaceful nation blessed with prosperity and harmony.
- Sticker Info
|名稱||圖片||Artwork from||Effect in The Subspace Emissary|
|Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade||[Leg] - Attack +5|
Usable by: 馬爾斯, 艾克
Lilina is illustrated in the trading card game Fire Emblem Cipher with the following cards:
- Invalid card number, see Template:CardLink/doc for more information.
- Invalid card number, see Template:CardLink/doc for more information.
Lilina is a combination of the name "Lily" and the suffix "-ina" which mean "Little", and could be translated as "Little Lily". The "ina" suffix is also subtle connection to two of her potential mothers, it is a part of Florina's, and her second older sister Farina's names. Florina connection is even stronger as her name means "Little Flower".
- On the official Japanese website for Nintendo, Lilina won 3rd place out of 80 in the character popularity poll for 聖火降魔錄 封印之劍. The male-female vote ratio is 2:1. The voter comments seem to generally focus on her being a powerful Mage/Sage and her gentle personality.
- Lilina came in 25th place for females in the Fire Emblem Heroes Choose Your Legends popularity poll. She had 5,730 votes.
- If 艾利烏德 married Fiora and 海克托爾 married Farina or 芙羅利娜 in 聖火降魔錄 烈火之劍, Lilina would be 羅伊's first cousin.
- Hector's B-Rank support conversation with Eliwood has him dreaming of his not-yet-born daughter playing with an unborn Roy in the future, and him getting supremely annoyed at the possibility that he may lose his daughter to Eliwood's son. Unfortunately for Hector, he's right, as Lilina ends up developing feelings for Roy and, depending on the player's actions, ends up marrying him.
- In the 2017 Fire Emblem Heroes Choose Your Legends poll, Lilina ranked 49th with a total of 5,730 votes.