龍馬（Ryoma、リョウマ）是聖火降魔錄if主主要的可用角色。on the Birthright and Revelation routes. The eldest of the Hoshidan royal siblings, Ryoma is the high prince of the country, commanding the loyalty of 彩造 and 陽炎 as his personal retainers. If Ryoma achieves an S support, he will bear a son named 東雲 with his spouse.
- 1 資料
- 2 個性
- 3 在遊戲中
- 3.1 《聖火降魔錄英雄雲集》
- 3.2 聖火降魔錄if
- 3.3 基礎數據
- 3.4 作為敵人
- 3.5 進階數據
- 3.6 Max Stat Modifiers
- 3.7 Class Sets
- 3.8 Supports
- 3.9 Overview
- 3.10 聖火降魔錄無雙
- 4 名言
- 5 可能結局
- 6 Smash Bros. Series
- 7 語源
- 8 軼事
- 9 圖片
龍馬是白夜王家四個小孩中的長子。When Sumeragi married his second wife Mikoto, Ryoma helped the nation to warm up to the new queen by establishing a strong relationship with his new step-mother. Ryoma also recognised Mikoto's birth child, the Avatar, as his new sibling. However, Ryoma lost this sibling when they were kidnapped as an infant and raised in Nohr.
Ryoma first appears in Chapter 4, where he, along with the Avatar, Kaze and Rinkah, lead a rescue attempt to save 火乃香 and 櫻 when they are ambushed by a horde of Faceless. Later at the Hoshidan capital in Chapter 5, the Ganglari blade wielded by the Avatar explodes, killing almost everyone in the surrounding vicinity including Mikoto. As the Avatar, wracked by grief and horror, responds by transforming into a feral dragon, a hooded man reveals himself as the perpetrator of the horrific deed, accompanied by a small troop of invisible soldiers. Ryoma attacks the hooded man but is forced to retreat after he is quickly defeated by him. Following the battle, he is forced to watch 阿庫婭 risk her life to revert the dragon-crazed Avatar back to their human form after he is prevented from intervening.
With war inevitable between Hoshido and Nohr highlighted by the now dispelled barrier due to Mikoto's death, Ryoma leads the Hoshidan army to the Plains of Hoshido where the Nohrian army awaits. As Prince 馬克斯 beckons the Avatar to return to Nohr for their conquest, Ryoma calls the Avatar to stay with their family by birthright. Depending on the side the Avatar chooses, Ryoma's involvement in the plot will be altered.
If the Avatar chooses to side with Hoshido, Ryoma, pleased with their actions, will join them with his siblings to repel the Nohrian invasion. He will protect the Avatar from being slain by 馬克斯's hostile blows, threatening to cut him down if he continues attempting to attack them. The Nohrian army is defeated shortly after this, and they are thereafter forced to make their retreat.
If the player sides with Nohr, Ryoma shows heavy disappointment in the Avatar's decision, and duels with 馬克斯, furious that the Avatar has been "brainwashed" into siding with Nohr. The Hoshidan army is eventually defeated by the Avatar and their siblings, and they are thereafter forced to make their retreat.
Due to having formed a deep emotional attachment with both families, the Avatar refuses to pick a side to align themselves with. Despite the Avatar's desperate protests, Ryoma and Xander cross blades with each other in an attempt to sway them into choosing a side. In a bid to prevent both armies from battling each other and retreat from the Plains of Hoshido, the Avatar decides to take down both Ryoma and Xander. Ryoma sees this as an act of treason and brands the Avatar a traitor, forcing them to flee.
Upon receiving word that his son 東雲 has gone missing from his Deeprealm in Paralogue 7, Ryoma shares his anxiety with Takumi, who promptly spreads the news to the rest of the Avatar's army. Shortly after, while the army is crossing through the White Sands, Ryoma catches sight of Shiro in the midst of a scuffle with Tarba's bandit gang. Rushing to Shiro's aid, Ryoma and the Avatar's army manage to defeat Tarba and rescue Shiro. Following the end of the battle, Ryoma confronts Shiro and chastises him for his recklessness. When faced with Shiro's heated rebuttal that he has been largely absent in his upbringing and that he should have made known his identity to Shiro, Ryoma reveals a desire to protect him from the dangers associated with his position as an heir to the throne of Hoshido. He then makes the decision to permit Shiro to fight alongside him, intending for his son to learn the true gravity of his royal identity through firsthand experience.
In line with his position as the direct successor to the helm of 白夜王國, Ryoma cuts a figure of calm collectedness, keenly scrupulous as he rigorously analyses the innumerable situations that he finds himself mired in before finalizing any decisions. This greatly contributes to this aura of charisma and wisdom that he is known to exude, one that sees many turning to him for his sagely advice in his support conversations.
Adept in the art of war, this, combined with his shrewd sense of insight and intelligence, has helped Ryoma to lead the Hoshidan army to victory in the campaigns that they have participated in. Further complementing his astute skill as a battle tactician is that of his skill with the sword, one that is regarded to be unparalleled throughout the kingdom of Hoshido. He often serves as a comforting voice to the Avatar's insecurities during the war in both the Birthright and Revelation routes, usually reminding them that he has put his full trust in them as well as the rest of the army.
Consequently, due to Ryoma seemingly appearing to be perfection incarnate, both his brother and son feel insecure and inferior to him. His undying will makes him the last one to give up out of everyone in the army. His birthday is May 1.
- 白夜王國的王子，神器雷神刀的主人。個性剛直，宛如武士道精神的化身。登場作品：Fire Emblem Fates.
|4||36||18+4||2||15||17+1||20||12 (13-1)||12 (13-1)||6|
Conquest Chapter 6 - Embrace the Dark
Conquest Chapter 12 - Bitter Intrigue
Conquest Chapter 25 - Ryoma
|18||48||25+4||3||26||29+1||20||21 (22-1)||17 (18-1)||6|
|18||55||30+4||3||28||35+1||25||23 (24-1)||19 (20-1)||6|
Revelation Chapter 6 - Into The Ground
Revelation Chapter 13 - A Lost Peace
|3||35||20+4||2||17||24+1||19||15 (16-1)||10 (11-1)||-|
|3||35||20+4||2||17||24+1||19||15 (16-1)||10 (11-1)||-|
Xenologue 20 - End: Lost in the Waves
- Note: Growth rates are based on the character in their base class.
Max Stat Modifiers
- 另參見: Ryoma/Supports
- The Avatar (Male)
- 馬克斯 (Revelation)
- 詩格萊 (If Ryoma is his father)
- Kana (If Ryoma is his father)
Base Class Set
Ryoma, unlike most other pre-promoted late-game units, is a superb combatant. Compared to his other Samurai brethren, 風花 and 日向, Ryoma far exceeds both of them, possessing solid Strength, Skill and Speed. Ryoma's only main concern lies in his defenses, but given his balanced growths in other departments, this fact will not prove to be too detrimental to him. Combined with his personal skill Bushido, one that increases his ability to perform critical attacks by 10%, raise the damage he deals by 2 and reduces damage sustained by 2, Ryoma makes for a strong frontline attacker, though he will need to be in Attack or Guard Stance to a lower level or equal level unit in order to use it. Ryoma's personal weapon, 雷神刀, further bolsters his combat prowess, raising his Strength by 4. This, combined with the katana's high Might and ability to execute double attacks and activate offensive skills even at a range, makes him an incredibly useful ally and also a deadly enemy to face. When reclassing Ryoma, it is best to keep the Raijinto in his inventory as, regardless if his current base class can use Swords or not, Raijinto passively gives him its bonus so long as he has it in his inventory.
Ryoma starts off with the Samurai skills Duelist's Blow and Vantage. Duelist's Blow helps him to better avoid enemy retaliations when initiating battle, while Vantage may prove critical to him when he is low on HP, as he will most likely kill his attacker unless they are using Spy weaponry. Vantage makes him particularly dangerous in tandem with his Raijinto as he can safely initiate combat at range during the enemy's turn, making him slightly problematic to face, especially in Conquest where he is an enemy. When he first joins, Ryoma is a mere few levels away from learning Astra, a superb offensive skill that allows its user to perform five consecutive strikes. When used in conjunction with Raijinto, Ryoma will be able to inflict massive amounts of damage upon his opponents. Further down the line, Ryoma will be able to learn Swordfaire, a skill that further boosts the strength of his attacks.
Ryoma can also reclass into his base class set's other option, the Master of Arms. The first skill he can learn in this class, Seal Strength, allows him to act as a debuffing unit by reducing the Strength of enemies. Life and Death is the second skill that he stands to learn, one that is good for players looking to capitalize on Ryoma's attack, as his impressive attack can allow him to easily take out dangerous opponents with ease.
Secondary Class Set
Ryoma's secondary class set is the Sky Knight class set, entailing the Falcon Knight and Kinshi Knight promotions. Due to Ryoma always joining in a promoted class, the Sky Knight base class will never be open, but the skills can still be learned from it in the promotions. In this class line, he fares well in most areas compared to his clear competitor 椿; while he lacks in Health, Magic and Defense growths compared to Subaki, he shines in all other areas, either beating or matching Subaki in them. His growths all around are rather balanced, with the exception of his Defense and Resistance, which are both below 50%; however, his high Speed can make up for this due to him dodging most attacks. For skills, Ryoma first learns Darting Blow from Sky Knight, which can be useful against higher Speed enemies, but is ultimately not too useful due to his already high Speed growth; after that, he learns Camaraderie, which is the only self-healing skill available to him, but it isn't too noticeable due to the requirement of being near allies and the minor amount of Health healed.
From the promotions, neither are particularly useful in terms of growths; Falcon Knight merely increases his Magic growth slightly, which isn't useful due to Ryoma's poor Magic growth in the first place; Kinshi Knight, on the other hand, sacrifices Strength, Luck and Resistance growth for a small boost to Skill. However, as a Falcon Knight, Ryoma can merely continue his playstyle as a Sky Knight due to the lack of stat reductions, while Kinshi Knight emphasises equipping Ryoma with less accurate weapons with high Might to make up for his reduction of Strength. For skills, in Falcon Knight, Ryoma first learns 速度支援, which can be useful for boosting the Speed of slower units, but isn't too useful due to Ryoma not fitting a support role well; also, he learns Warding Blow, which can be useful on his turn even if you bring it back to his base class set due to it making up for his semi-lacklustre Resistance growth. From Kinshi Knight, Ryoma first learns Air Superiority to help deal with airborne enemies; this can be beneficial, due to the high hit and dodge rates of enemies like other Kinshi Knights; secondly, he learns Amaterasu, providing a passive healing area of effect ability to help any units who can't reach a healer.
Buddy Class Sets
- Silas/馬克斯 - Silas and Xander offers Ryoma the Cavalier class set, one that includes the Paladin and Great Knight classes. While the Cavalier class does not provide any useful skills for Ryoma, the promoted classes do. From the Paladin class, Ryoma can grab Defender to boost his stats, although the effectiveness of the skills will wear out as he levels up. Aegis, conversely, helps him to sustain less damage, especially from Master Ninjas and Snipers who will most likely hit him with their accurate weapons. His high Skill stat will ensure that he activates this skill often. From the Great Knight class, Ryoma can learn Armored Blow to help him better endure damage from physical attacks. He will also be able to learn 月光, an offensive skill that will aid him greatly when fending against high-Defense opponents.
- 拓海 - Takumi offers Ryoma the Archer class set, encompassing the Sniper and Kinshi Knight promotions. From the Archer class, Ryoma can learn Skill +2 to increase his chances of activating skills, although as he levels up, it will eventually lose its effectiveness. He can also learn Quick Draw to further boost his offense when he initiates a battle. From the Sniper class, Certain Blow will help ensure that he will hit more often. Bowfaire is almost completely useless to him, because of his Raijinto, unless he is reclassed into a Bow Knight (which requires him to get an S Rank with a female Avatar)
- 彩造 - Saizo offers Ryoma the Ninja class set, including the Master Ninja and Mechanist promotions. The only useful skill that Ryoma can derive from the Ninja class is Poison Strike, which will help soften up an enemy should he not be able to kill them in battle. From the Master Ninja class, he can learn Lethality to kill opponents in a single fatal blow and Shurikenfaire to boost his damage with Shuriken, although he will need to stay in this class if he is to use his Raijinto in battle. From the Mechanist class, Ryoma can learn Golembane and Replicate. Golembane is almost useless as there are very few puppet-related enemies encountered in the game, while Replicate allows him to create clones that allow the player to utilize him more often in battle for their strategies.
- Female Avatar - Depending on the player's secondary class set, either Ryoma's offense or defense will be boosted. Such examples include the Knight class set, where he can learn Pavise from the General class to help protect him from Swordcatcher- using units (especially those with offensive skills). It is advised for the player to pick a secondary class set that Ryoma cannot normally access so that he can benefit off the class' skills: this includes the aforementioned Knight, Dark Mage, Monk, Thief, Mercenary, etc.
- Rinkah - Rinkah provides Ryoma with the Oni Savage class set, encompassing the Blacksmith and Oni Chieftain promotions. From the Oni Savage class, Ryoma can learn Seal Resistance and 衝撞, neither of which is of much use to him. From the Blacksmith class, Ryoma will learn one of the class' most important skills, Lancebreaker. This skill helps him fend against Swordcatcher users who will otherwise be able to inflict heavy damage on him. From the Oni Chieftain class, Death Blow will further increase his critical rates and Counter to punish melee attackers.
- 朧 - Oboro provides Ryoma with the Spear Fighter class set, encompassing the Spear Master and Basara promotions. From the Spear Fighter class, Ryoma can learn Swap to exchange locations with a nearby ally, although this is completely useless if he is not near anyone. He can also learn Seal Defense, a skill that allows him to weaken foes sufficiently for weaker allies to defeat. From the Basara class, Ryoma can learn Rend Heaven, an offensive skill that has a good activation rate if he is in a Skill-proficient class. He can also learn Quixotic to further boost his skill activation rates. From the Spear Master class, Ryoma can learn Seal Speed and Lancefaire, both of which will not help him as much due to his excellent offense and the inability to use Raijinto unless reclassed into a Paladin or Great Knight from getting an A+ support with Silas or Xander.
- 卡美拉 (Revelation only) - Camilla provides Ryoma with the Wyvern Rider class set, encompassing the Wyvern Lord and Malig Knight promotions. From the Wyvern Rider class, Ryoma can learn Strength +2 for a small boost in his attack, and 衝敵斬 for a risk/reward strategy. From the Wyvern Lord set, he can learn 防守支援, which is somewhat pointless due to being his only rally skill. Swordbreaker allows him to deal with sword-using foes more effectively. From the Malig Knight class, he can learn Savage Blow to deal area-of-effect damage against nearby enemies at the end of the battle. When combined with Poison Strike from the Ninja class (A+ support with Saizo), Ryoma can deal 40% damage towards his primary target if he is unable to kill them, though his naturally high damage is more then enough to kill most foes in one battle. Trample adds extra damage whenever he fights non-mounted foes.
Missing 'game' parameter. See Template:CharStat for more info.
- 另參見: Ryoma/Warriors Supports
- Ryoma/Fates Quotes
- Ryoma/Heroes Quotes
- Ryoma/Warriors Quotes
Ryoma - Peerless Samurai
- Upon ascending the throne, Ryoma ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity throughout the world. Generations later, scholars would praise him for surpassing even King Sumeragi's great legacy.
- Ryoma and Avatar (Birthright)
- Ryoma was crowned King of Hoshido, and his rule led to an era of unprecedented prosperity. Avatar was hailed as a hero, working alongside her spouse to spread peace worldwide.
- Ryoma and Avatar (Revelation)
- The two spent the rest of their lives together, Avatar ruling as the wise Queen of Valla. Ryoma was crowned King of Hoshido, and his rule led to an era of unprecedented peace.
- Ryoma and 阿庫婭
- Ryoma was crowned King of Hoshido, and his rule led to an era of unprecedented prosperity. There are few records of Azura beyond her marriage. She remains a historical mystery.
- Ryoma and 卡美拉
- Ryoma was crowned King of Hoshido, and his rule led to an era of unprecedented prosperity. His wife, Camilla, gave up her royal title and spent her days at home doting on her family.
- Ryoma and 艾麗澤
- Ryoma was crowned King of Hoshido, and his rule led to an era of unprecedented prosperity. His wife, Elise, grew out of her childish ways into a talented healer of extraordinary compassion.
- Ryoma and 菲利西亞
- Ryoma was crowned King of Hoshido, and his rule led to an era of unprecedented prosperity. Felicia gave up her career in the service industry for the military, ultimately becoming a commander.
- Ryoma and 風花
- Ryoma was crowned King of Hoshido, and his rule led to an era of unprecedented prosperity. His wife, Hana, continued to serve Sakura, brightening all of their lives with her infectious optimism.
- Ryoma and 陽炎
- Ryoma was crowned King of Hoshido, and his rule lead to an era of unprecedented prosperity. Kagero remained a ninja. It is said that the couple got along, but didn't have much time together.
- Ryoma and Mozu
- Ryoma was crowned King of Hoshido, and his rule lead to an era of unprecedented prosperity. His wife, Mozu, meanwhile, was a constant source of support and a humanitarian in her own right.
- Ryoma and 朧
- Ryoma was crowned King of Hoshido, and his rule led to an era of unprecedented prosperity. His wife, Oboro, worked hard and eventually was able to reopen her late parents' tailor shop.
- Ryoma and Orochi
- Ryoma was crowned King of Hoshido, and his rule lead to an era of unprecedented prosperity. His wife, Orochi, was completely indispensable, both through her intelligence and her future sight.
- Ryoma and Rinkah
- Ryoma was crowned King of Hoshido, and his rule lead to an era of unprecedented prosperity. Rinkah's fiery personality ensured her husband's life was not boring, and they loved one another well.
- Ryoma and 剎那
- Ryoma was crowned King of Hoshido, and his rule lead to an era of unprecedented prosperity. Records show his wife, Setsuna, stayed by his side and was a great source of support and joy.
Smash Bros. Series
Ryoma appears in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS as a collectable Trophy and was released on February 3, 2016 alongside the release of Corrin. His trophy features him wielding 雷神刀
|Ryoma||The eldest son of the 白夜王國 royal family and Corrin's brother. A natural swordsman, he tries to embody the honorable spirit of a samurai in all that he does. Ryoma is the wielder of the 雷神刀 and known to be one of the strongest men in Hoshido. He's also known for never giving up...and occasionally for his reckless actions.|
Ryōma is a Japanese given name. It can be written with several kanji, including 龍馬 (which directly translate to "dragon" and "horse").
- Ryoma's artwork depicts him wielding the 雷神刀.
- Ryoma is the only one of the Hoshidan Royalty Siblings to start out in a promoted class.
- Ryoma is the only royal sibling whose retainers share the same starting class.
- Ryoma placed as the 6th most popular male in the official character popularity poll held on the game's official site.
- Ryoma placed 9th in the character popularity poll issued by Famitsu.
- Ryoma placed 8th in the character popularity poll issued by Nintendo Dream, he was tied in this spot with 零.
- Ryoma shares his English voice actor, Matthew Mercer, with 淺間, 詩格萊, and 庫洛武 from Awakening.
- Ryoma shares his Japanese voice actor, Yuichi Nakamura, with Barry Goodman from Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE.
- According to the Making of Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary Book, Ryoma’s "mane" is apparently inspired by the headpiece worn by Takeda Shingen in a TV Drama that Kozaki had watched before. In Ryoma’s case, however, it’s his real hair. The interviewer then commented on how some players were actually surprised to find out that it is actually his real hair when they met Ryoma in the Hot Spring.
- Ryoma shares his critical quote "You've breathed your last!" with his retainers 陽炎 and 彩造.
- During Ryoma's english support conversation with Xander, there is a typo with Ryoma saying "Afer..." instead of "After".
- In the same conversation, there is a continuity error in which Ryoma mentions Valla without being cursed.